Monday, April 11, 2011

Update

Hello everyone! In case you haven't noticed you've noticed, it's been a while since I last wrote a post. To be honest, I've been pretty busy with homework and college decisions, but hopefully, things will work themselves out and I'll get back to doing my regular posts. So before I begin with another topic, I'll fill you in on what's been going on in my life lately.

  • Aside from online consumer homework, a visit to Lawrence University, and a bit of birding here and there, I did relatively little over the course of spring break.

  • I GOT ACCEPTED INTO CORNELL UNIVERSITY!!! (A place I'll be visiting on my own this week)

  • While I was visiting Lawrence up in Appleton, I did some local birding and stumbled across YET ANOTHER BOHEMIAN WAXWING!!! Unlike last time however, the bird actually stayed put and provided my entire family with excellent looks.

  • I just tested out my first homemade bird blind: a large cardboard box with 2 holes just big enough for a camera lens. Although the birds and animals don't seem to mind being followed and photographed by a man in a giant box, I'm pretty sure that I weirded out the neighbors.

  • Last but not least- it looks like spring's finally coming here to stay! With Sunday's warm spell, all the plants are coming up, the grass is green once more, tree are budding, and the daffodils are in bloom!

No comments:

Post a Comment